ABRIS Design Group on the INTERGEO 2019
ABRIS DG has traditionally participated in the largest international geodetic exhibition INTERGEO 2019, held this year in Stuttgart (Germany) from September 17 to September 19.
This year at the united Ukrainian stand were presented the best products and solutions of Ukrainian companies ABRIS DG, E.P.S., Kaylas.
INTERGEO – the leading international conference and trade exhibition of geodesy, geoinformation and land management technologies, which brings together professionals from around the world under its roof.
Exhibition Profiles INTERGEO:
- Surveying: instruments, equipment, accessories and software; photogrammetry: aerial photography equipment, photogrammetric scanners, digital photogrammetric stations;
- Cartography: printing and digital publications (topographic and navigation maps, plans, atlases, guides, etc.), software, equipment; operational printing;
- Geoinformation technologies: software, GIS projects; satellite technologies: satellite geodetic receivers, satellite navigation receivers and base stations in GLONASS, GPS, Galileo, etc .;
- Laser scanning: ground and air laser scanners, software;
- Earth remote sensing data: satellite and aerial photographs;
- construction of buildings and structures: engineering surveys, design, monitoring of deformations, geodetic support of construction;
- Land and real estate: cadastral surveying, land surveying, land management, technical inventory and valuation of real estate, information cadastral systems, etc .;
- Environmental monitoring;
- Nature management