Arrow is a light-weight, hand-launchable model is specifically designed for aerial mapping, intelligence and video surveillance.
agricultural & forest monitoring
natural park monitoring
infrastructure objects inspections
monitoring of piping & power lines
- Transporting, launch and controlling the mission itself can be easily carried out by a single person on foot.
- Stable operation even at high altitudes.
- Simultaneous video monitoring up to 20 km ahead through the HD stabilized camera in the nose and aerial mapping with a high-resolution sensor during flight.
- Remotely controlled stabilized camera in the nose to get online HD video up to 20 km ahead.
- High-precision aerial orthophoto and DTM without additional field work due to precision GNSS L1/L2 PPK system onboard
- Intelligence from big heights in zero radio emission mode in conditions of active interference and GPS signal suppression.
- total system weight 8 kg;
- up to 90 minutes in flight;
- launch from hand or from catapult
- parachute landing
- GSD from 0.5 cm
- up to 90 km flight distance
- up to 20 km HD video link
- wind tolerance up to 10 m/c.
Payload applicable onboard:
- 20,4 mp SONY UMC-R10c camera with changeable lens
- Parrot SEQUOIA multispectral camera
- FLIR VUE PRO/FLIR DUO PRO thermal sensor
- HD quality pan/tilt/zoom nose video camera
- L1/L2 PPK GNSS